Microsoft Teams Phone System Integration
Manage all your communications and collaborations effectively inside Microsoft Teams.
If you’re already using Office 365 and Microsoft Teams, Essential Tech can enable telephony features inside Microsoft Teams which allows you to make and receive calls just like your regular phone, anywhere in the world as long as you have the app installed and access in the internet.
What Is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is the communication and collaboration hub of the Office 365 suite. It enables users in the modern workplace to communicate and work together effectively using different communication channels including chat, audio and video call.
Users also have access to collaborative features such as document and file sharing, screen sharing with remote control capabilities, online meetings, project management, and many more using the desktop app or mobile app.
Teams is a solid platform for team collaboration and it is available for most licenses of Office 365.
How Your Business Can Benefit With Microsoft Teams
- Communicate and collaborate anytime, anywhere
- Access and share your document and files with your team
- Screen sharing with remote control capabilities
- Monitor team tasks with built-in project management system
- Microsoft application integration
- Third-party application integration
- Meeting and scheduling tools
- Security and Compliance Certifications